How do we choose the right model for Bosch Rexroth when we decide on its brand? What points should we pay attention to when choosing a model? What issues need to be considered? Regarding the selection principle of Bosch Rexroth plunger pump, A&S Hydraulic Co., Ltd Sales Engineer Warren points out a few points here for you, hoping to help you.
Bosch Rexroth plunger pump selection should pay attention to the following points:
1. Determine the flow range needed by oneself. The model of plunger pump is nominated as rated flow, and the appropriate allowance range should be considered when selecting.
2. To determine the applicable pressure level according to their own requirements, the rated pressure of Bosch Rexroth plunger pump can reach 2.0-2.5 MPa. Variable pump should be selected when matching filter press, and low pressure pump should be selected for slurry delivery to reduce waste.
3. To determine the working condition of medium, it is not allowed to produce large particulate matter in the conveying medium of plunger pump. Otherwise, it will cause working failure. Stainless steel plunger pump should be selected when iron pollution is required, and anticorrosive plunger pump should be selected for acidic or alkaline medium.
4. After defining the above parameters, we should select the standard model according to the principle of preferring big to small.
5. If you are not sure how to choose, you should clarify your requirements, environment and machinery to the manufacturer of Bosch Rexroth plunger pump, so that professional engineers and technicians can help us in the selection of Bosch Rexroth plunger pump.
Summary: According to the above points, we can basically draw a conclusion that the main points of Bosch Rexroth plunger pump selection should consider the flow range, pressure level and medium working conditions. The principle of selection is to prefer big to small, and if you don't understand it, you can contact A&S Hydraulic Co., Ltd. and we will give detailed answers to customers.