Nachi Vane Pump
NACHI was founded in Toyama City, Japan in 1928 in order to realize the localization of machine tools that were almost entirely dependent on imports at that time.
The main products are machine tools, robots, special steel industrial furnaces, hydraulic instruments, precision machine tools and bearings. Among them, its strong bearing production strength and technology have made itself one of the top 10 well-known bearing manufacturers in the world.
NACHI vane pump has a wide series, such as
VDC Series High-Pressure Type Variable Volume Vane Pump
VDC Series High-Pressure Type Variable Volume Double Vane Pump
UVN Series Variable Volume Vane Uni-pump (NSP Uni-pump), etc.
The VDS series small variable vane pump has the following characteristics:
* It operates efficiently with minimal power loss.
* Even in the high-pressure range, it can reduce operating noise and provide quiet operation with minimal vibration.
* VDS series variable vane pumps are compact, economical and easy to operate.
* It’s precise and the response is quick. Both ON-OFF and OFF-ON respond quickly, ensuring instantaneous, stable, and high-precision operation.
* With the characteristics of rugged, high efficiency, and long life, its design incorporates NACHI's years of experience and expertise.
A&S Hydraulic can provide you with a broad series of NACHI vane pumps at the most competitive price. Here are many world-famous industrial brands to choose from.
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact us.